Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to get a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the method followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India entity will provide the name which is available. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and get them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. These signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents much better verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of one’s company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may are expensive of time and money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and has the right teams to execute each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and find a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.